ExclamationWTB[Request]Looking for COL+ w/PERMS||80$ UGC CODES||

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] COL+ w/PERMS/NOT BOOSTED!||80$ UGC CODES||
Hey everyone .
I am looking for a COL + account with GOOD permanent weapons .
I have 80$ worth of UGC Codes.
Must HAVE FULL INFO , email , security questions , everything !
You go first .
If you are a trusted and well known seller or staff , I will not use a MM .
If you aren't a regular seller and don't have 5+ or 10+ vouches , we do MM .
PM/ or reply to this thread with your MSN and the account you are willing to sell with pictures and weapons and rank .
Thanks.
^
I don't trust you .
Friend notified me of your name ...
Me and him know your past .
I don't want your account .
Read the title .
Non-Boosted accounts .
Quote Originally Posted by FinalHazard_ View Post
@Naru755
Add my MSN , finalhazardmpgh@live.com .
We'll discuss there .
,
Still open for offers !
Request sent.
@Naru775
Accepted !
//
Good luck, man I was selling a good COL acc yesterday and the days before. :c Oh well. D:
@PeaceLate
Thanks .
If you ever have a COL+ with good perms .
I'm willing to buy .
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?