Posts by Ranged66
11 posts total, newest first.
May have found recoil adresses, but no idea how to stop them from changing.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - So I tried freezing it, and it started spazzing out. the crosshair was getting small, then big, then small.
Edit
I used find out what writes to this adress, and turned that to useless.
Now my crosshair was very very tiMay have found recoil adresses, but no idea how to stop them from changing.in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - So using Cheatengine 6.2, I have managed to find the value(I think) of the recoil.
When standing, The value is 1.5. while crouching, the value is 1. when zoomed in with Nightvision scope, the value is 0.1000000015
Now PS2 Bans and YOU: Preventative Measuresin Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - There i nothign to prevent, lol.
THERE ARE 0, EXACTLY 0 Workign hacks for planetside 2 ATM.15.0.0 Client + Lava walls and morein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Sprite world DC's me every time. sometimes when i am halfway through limon, sometimes further. I think it has to do with the SW hacks.Source code or somethingin War Thunder Hacks & Cheats - *(float*) 0x013A2888 = 5000.0f; //g_bulletKineticEnergyMultiplier
Kinetic energy modifier... interesting...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.