Posts by Kons134
34 posts total, newest first.
Gonna boost just for Muay Thai Lee sin skin only one league bellow Platinumin League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Free Boosts;13149938]i am boosting myself if you wanna duo queu boost add me on skype i got gold and silver accounts to boost till gold and plat[/QUOTE]
I am on EUNE btw.Accountin League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=EuroBoosting;13090330]skins doesnt matter its like maybe 30€ for this account. League does matter only![/QUOTE]
I don't really get it why is that. I mean say I am an Bronze V player and I am getting an PlatGonna boost just for Muay Thai Lee sin skin only one league bellow Platinumin League of Legends Discussions - As the title says I'll try either duo queue with someone or boost the account by myself just a league further.
Excuse me if that's forbidden I am pretty sure it isn't also I hope I am in the correct section.Free boosting Till gold EUW/EUNEin League of Legends Discussions - How do we know you ain't just scamming?Jungler?in League of Legends Discussions - If you'd like to actually learn something about jungle specifically consider checking Pants are Dragon he's currently in the top 10 challengers in NA. However from a personal experience I've been maining jungle for a few
Showing the 5 most recent posts.