Posts by bugsquad10
6 posts total, newest first.
CubeOne's Free Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Downloaded and working on Win7 x64. Anyone with the "Security Error 2048" (numbers may be off), that is a standard flash error from what I have read and it means the client isn't reaching the server for whatever reason. Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dumb321;6183141]Cmd prompt tells me its not a recognized command.. how do I fix it[/QUOTE]
That is because you changed PATH... that is part of the command prompt. Go to your command prompt icon, right click, and Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I would like to apologize, I hadn't reloaded my page from last night!Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Client needs to be updated. 123.3.1 came out.Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=runekri3;6168644] It works for vista 32 bit. (i doubt it wouldnt work on xp, 7 and 64 bit)[/QUOTE]
x64 here on 7 and 1.06 and 1.07 work fine.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.