Posts by AlmostThere
6 posts total, newest first.
All Hack Dtected ^^ Not my no menu undetectedin Arctic Combat Discussion - thetacoofpowerbitch I can tell you the link for his forums,however I currently can't pm on this account just yet. :/special missonin Arctic Combat Help - [QUOTE=frumpy4;8264475]Yeah, it's a bug. It's always someone that has a name that starts with d.. dont ask me why.[/QUOTE]It's not a bug because I know,and other people know how to do it and the same amount of boxes it sHow to do invisible glitch??in Arctic Combat Help - It's a glitch or hack where somebody can go invisible and kill everybody and the only way to kill them is with a grenade.You can see the gun they're holding though.CanadaFrost Memory Hack [v1.4]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hades45 Can you pm me the injector you're using?I want to try it out while I can.Cross Multi Tools v1.0 [[First Release]]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This is nice for your first release,but I don't know the reason to have created a program that goes to 3 popular urls. nonetheless good job.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.