Posts by Kwuest
51 posts total, newest first.
A good gaming rig?in General - Is this a good gaming rig?
iBUYPOWER Computer :: [Ship Out Next Business Day] AMD FX 4-Core (http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Ship_Out_Next_Business_Day_AMD_FX_4-Core)What position could I get?in General - [QUOTE=xKickAss;6465184]boh1 You are new, you have no chances to get in any position until 2013 i guess boh2[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about when I start helping ;)
---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post What position could I get?in General - If I don't make hacks or mods? I don't know C++ and don't know anyother position I can get without making hacks..
Contributor, makes hacks
Resource Team, Mods
Minion, most of them got minion for posting hacks & Pc vs Consolein General - The thing is what games that's on PC?Pc vs Consolein General - I'm not sure which I should get..Could you guys please tell me which is better?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.