Posts by Nazmark
2,065 posts total, newest first.
Just got firedin General - [QUOTE=Doc;13797805]DAMn that sucks. Why are they restructuring?[/QUOTE]
Previous CEO and CFO were fired. Company wasn't doing too well financially, so here we go. From 100 employees they are left with 50. Basically eveJust got firedin General - So today I got fired from my dream job. The company is restructuring they say. I've been working there for just half a year. It literally caught me off guard; all of my plans were ruined for the near future.
Cherry on Mourning Processin General - That's exactly how I felt after Peep died. And then X...
The only 2 artists I felt that connection with.
Well, nothing helps but keep on searching.Made my dayin General - https://image.ibb.co/kFRxzo/IMG_20180625_125616.jpg
What's your SSID?Show off your watchesin General - naked wrist
FeelsBadMan
Currently stacking cash in order to start investing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.