Posts by stabber5
31 posts total, newest first.
Missing MSVCP100.ddl missing!in Combat Arms Help - Whenever I try to launch combat arms with my hack it says "The program can't start because MSVCP100.ddl is missing from the your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem." I have not had problems in thMPGH CA Public v1.1 [06/30/2013]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I like your hack and I am using it right now XD.Basic hack creatingin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Hi i have used hacks and have got interested in what people call a "Window hack"(the hack where you usally press insert and a window of many hacks show up) well anyways i would like to know how to make one of those hacksPiKaMucha_Itu v1.7 Inst.Respawn , AntiKick , Weapon Teleport , NPC OPK And More !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i dont get banned ever and i use the hacks alot. I think its fromnot spamming the hacks like most people doHow to lower your chances of getting banned!!!in Combat Arms Tutorials - yeah well i just thought of this but i gues there are things for that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.