Posts by maurya
51 posts total, newest first.
ESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Just download it from an internet search and place it from where the hack is executed.ESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Ya! Sure! But only when I get some good time. I was busy for a while. I guess I still have the the source code.IW5M - Simple ESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=max620;6663088]Ok if this discussion came to this far, let me tell u something mate. those who are ignoring
this hack or any other hacks copletely forgot the main purpose, the main issue of this this
site. theMW3 external hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - I am back. I accidentally deleted the work that I had done previously. Now again my viewangles got messed up in my new project. I tried the values posted in the sticky but it just give a boxes at very long distances and IW5Min Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=hunt-me;6513165]Me too, maybe turn off the friends...[/QUOTE]
Temporary fix! OK! I will release or give away it. But I am out of station right now! So I might take time to give it!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.