Posts by C453

574 posts total, newest first.

New hack ideasin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=krazyshank;14803775]Have fun updating the pointers and offsets for everything every update, and what about when they add client-side antcheat? I'd love to hear your explanation on how editing protocol sent to the Using K relay with mono (Mac)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I do not think it is easily doable, due to K Relay GUI using WPF, which mono doesn't support. I have tried running the proxy lib by itself, and that does work, however, I could not get any packets to hook or load any pluExperimental Advanced Item Generatorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Versss;11273468]Ayy, that's nice. I was going to originally do something similar but I didn't know how.[/QUOTE] I can do a pull request, but idk if I fucked anything up regarding remote textures, cause I think I sExperimental Advanced Item Generatorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - My fork of @Versss (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2404768) Rotmg Muti-Tool, this program will do all the hard work for in adding custom items to server clients. All you have to do is give it a input swf, and a 8Updating jOryx a Java RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=runekri3;11264488]Oh hey look, there is actually some life here too tehe I wonder if anyone remembering me still floats around? Sounds like a fun undertaking. I remember it wasn't that hard to update, shouldn't b

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us