Posts by candyman123
5 posts total, newest first.
Donators?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I have noticed many people in MPGH.NET that have donator under their name..So if i donate 500$ will i be like a minion and have power..Or just have that thing under my name..Gamegaurdin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Yes I did it didnt workGamegaurdin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Does anyone have the gamegaurd fail to update thing.If you know how to fix it please reply..And dont say turn off firewall and antivirus thing..I tried that a million times already :PMy AIMBOT is finished and should be released todayin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Wow.! Your a better prgrammer then me lol! Well congratz again! (ps this not my first acc) I hoppe am the few members who get the aimbot.. id like to do some modifying and see what i did wrongGun Adder Codein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - DOES THIS WORK!! PLEASE SOMEONE TRY IT BECAUSE I WANNA CHANGE MY NICKNAME!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.