Posts by karsheee
3 posts total, newest first.
Gsc modding codesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - How is it possible to activate something on the type of a command? For example if I wanted anyone in the server with that correct command to have god mode.
so in console you would put /+imsuper
to activate god mo[HELP] Explosive Bullets Neededin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey Guys,
I went into a private match with a dvar unlocked game to try and replicate a explosive bullet trickshot mod I was playing in.
I got roughly the same thing and I put the dvars in my mod. Im nooby but tryin4D1 - External ESP & Aimbotin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Can you guys make it so it doesnt aim at people through walls? And aims at the guy closest to crosshairs? That would be awesome and make the hack more usable imo.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.