Posts by spinner108
4 posts total, newest first.
FoxFort BlackListed Hackin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - will test /tooshortBattlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - This is the most broken and shitty "hack ever" it crashes the game ever ten minutes, don't believe me let me know and i'll record it crashing ten times in a row with the hack on. I suggest taking the link down to the staWell supposivley VAC is enabled.in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - VAC is 64 bit, not to mention this entire post is fake, read the post and look at all the grammar and spelling mistakes by the support rep.[Obzen] Want to become a better hacker? Join our group.in General Hacking - Hacker name - Unknown
Former experience - None really. But I learn fast if you're a good mentor.
Desired Specialty - RATs, Account harvesting, Cracking
are you mature - Yes
any favorite quote? - "Why can't I hold allWhere are you hiding?in Runescape Private Servers - i'd liek to be a part of this. I'm new to RS but i hate the legit version so add my skype philipia19 if you need players
Showing the 5 most recent posts.