Posts by Jazzie
189 posts total, newest first.
Skaters Menu v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well the OP already asked for this thread to be closed cause it's detected since the update. but no one has responded to it yet.SKID RELEASEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=UG0tOWN;8470723]ScarletSix I just found proof of copy right from another site that has this exact hack that is on VIP Trial and all the hacks are the same as this one that you've posted. You can find the proof at SKID RELEASEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's been awhile since I've been hacking so I was wondering. My game crash with a memory error(combat arms related error code not a system low on memory message), is that the hack, the game, or my Windows 8 OS?
Keep inESP's issuein Combat Arms Help - Hey I'm having an issue with the current released hack. It seems that the ESP's are working for everyone else but me.
I bought a new Laptop few days ago. And I made sure I downloaded everything I needed to run hacks.
LAGGin Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=ScaryTree;8409258]I keep lagging in CA, i have 1 bar but my internet is fine, any solutions?[/QUOTE]
If it's internet lag you are having and not Framerate lag then I'd say try turning off your modem for 5-30 mins
Showing the 5 most recent posts.