Posts by phoenixice
11 posts total, newest first.
GIVING DONATIONS HEREin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - People talking about VPS and I cringe, why not go for fully dedicated servers.
I'm currently setting one up, but probably wont have the time to develop for it, on a long term basis - as we are currently focusing on TerrNull Reference Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;9654816]
Lol yeah I was responding to what Kithio said.
Anyways is this in dungeons as well including the realm?
ProHackBot999 Any suggestions?
[/QUOTE]
I can't say for certain it happens in the dungeCurrent Stable Rotmg Buildin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kithio;9652679]It's not a bad source... In fact the source is excellent for being in c#... It's just that it has issues that no one has fixed for some reason.
^^ Last update he released on the java server if yoNull Reference Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;9652064]If you want to change it so that staff can die,
if (Client.Account.Rank > 2)
{
HP = psr.Character.MaxHitPoints;
psr.Disconnect();
returCurrent Stable Rotmg Buildin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=CrazyJani;9651783]Botmaker's
All the other servers are based on that trash C# source which doesn't deal with it's junk properly[/QUOTE]
Is it open sourced? If not, can you point me to the latest release post
Showing the 5 most recent posts.