Posts by Slime_Ming
2 posts total, newest first.
[VPN Method] How to get V-Bucks 320% Cheaperin Fortnite Discussion & Help - Hi xboxargcodes,
Do you have some codes to sell ? I'm interested!Cheat release thread deleted :(in Staff Disputes - I did remove the outside link after my first warning and both viruses scans were included (Jotti and VirusTotal)Cheat release thread deleted :(in Staff Disputes - Hi!
Last day I posted a release of a Black Ops 2 trainer and my thread got removed although I was respecting all the rules after i got warned on my previous topic. The reason that went to the deletion is that I put a Zombies Trainer for Redacted v41in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Hello !
Here's my first post and release on this forum : an (almost) complete tool for Redacted Zombies.
Everything was built from scratch and I got the offsets myself. If you have any idea or help for new functionalitie
Showing the 4 most recent posts.