Posts by 70pivotmasterz
93 posts total, newest first.
Deca is apparently upgrading stuff to find hackers more easily.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I've heard a lot of people using nilly's client are getting banned. I asked around and the people I know of that were banned, were in fact using nillys. The ones using ORape however have not been banned.[27.7.XMAS] K-Relay (no plugins)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=toddddd;12323686]SO just to follow up on this, i just played all the way through oryx castle and into the puppet encore (was hoping to try out the ice tomb but oh well) and didnt have any issues. This was using th[27.7.XMAS] K-Relay (no plugins)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - KRelay stopped working upon entering Oryx Castle. Will see if this is just a weird occurance or if it's KRelay's fault.[K-Relay][27.7.X9] K-Relay with Basic Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I set the Tiers to 99 haha, but an EP was still Autolooted, so I went back to the previous release of loothelper. Thanks for your help![K-Relay][27.7.X9] K-Relay with Basic Pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the release! How would I go about stopping loothelper from auto-looting UT's and other items? I don't want autolooter picking up weapons, armours, abilities, eggs, or UT's of any sort. What values do I set for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.