Posts by tehpope
4 posts total, newest first.
Info about Warez.in General Game Hacking - I use www.mininova.orgMPGH Game Hacking Groupin General Game Hacking - Then there is me. Never made a hack, or trainer. Only a few years of Java programming experience, and mainly computer repair knowledge. I know most of you have way more experience than me, but I need to start somewhere. Myth Wars Online Botin General Game Hacking - I am tried using the T-Search program with this game, and could not fine tune what I wanted down. Maybe I am going at this the wrong way. Well here is what I want to do, and maybe you guys can lead me in the right directHeya, i'm popein General Gaming - I just wanted to get a feel for this side of gaming. I have always been into playing games, and have occasionally used hacks. My biggest problem with hacks are they aren't customizable enough. So... I want to make my own
Showing the 4 most recent posts.