Posts by N3tsky
72 posts total, newest first.
10$ ONLY <<<<<<LEARN HOW I MADE 175$ ON EBAY IN JUST 20 MINUTES>>>>> NO FRAUD METHODSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I bought the guide, but when i'm on the download page i have a white screen and nothing happen :(NARUTO PPLS ONLYin Anime - Cool !
Another story to shut the mouth of the naruto nerd fan in my school....
Seriously, this kid was a freak, but RIP anyway...RemoteDLL - Injectorin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=azharul15;6881247]where the dll file?[/QUOTE]
It's an injector, you will need to download a hack somewhere else :)Looking for experienced coders.in C++/C Programming - I don't think Insame need to spam anything ^^CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK DAYZ?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Learn C++
Learn Assembly
Learn D3D
Learn Reverse Engineering
Profit ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.