Posts by Aortak
4 posts total, newest first.
New Patch, Any thoughts?in Need for Speed World Discussion - Anybody notice any trainer/hacks not working with the new patch? I'm kind of excited about this patch, 50% more earnings from each race.
EDIT: Both GMZ and DT Trainer aren't working. Lovely.Is this boost hack true or fake ???in Need for Speed World Discussion - I reported this video as "Promotes Terrorism". The account's been deleted now.Easy way to make a ton of money?in Need for Speed World Help - So I'll have to keep using QR2 to get my money?Easy way to make a ton of money?in Need for Speed World Help - Hey, I'm pretty new here, I've seen a lot of the NFSW forums, but this is my first post.
Does anyone know a lot quicker way to make a lot of money as of now? I've been using FTW-QR2, but it's not really fast enough and
Showing the 4 most recent posts.