Posts by wuat
122 posts total, newest first.
ATM hack??in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=LennyPenny;8654774]OffTopic I think I'm gonna rerelease my stuff tomorrow without the stuff that could get you banned. Can't stand the amount of cheap stuff posted here even though I don't kinda got out of this. IPayday 2 beta Weapon mods hack ?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aaron;8654776]Shut up. Now there are already hooks newbies can apply. If you wanna compile source, then just update the hook. If not stfu. We're here to hack, not flame.[/QUOTE]
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsyStatic Address keeps changing?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - don't use offsets for convars or the majority of shit in the source engine
there's no reason toGetting past Anti-Debuggerin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - phantom + strongod
file -> open hl2.exe
f9Payday 2 beta Weapon mods hack ?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ThingOfMyth;8650000]all you're fucking talking about is lua you fuckhead. Gtfo if you're not gunna be helpful.[/QUOTE]
how do you think you're going to run the lua? just fucking type it into the chat bar?
you nee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.