Posts by Dbz17
42 posts total, newest first.
Cod4 External Multihack v1.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I get the dll error with dll installed.. any help?MW3 .NET External ESP v3.10 [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - still undetected?iw3mp.exe has stopped workingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - yes but I don't have a problem now...I just made a format on windows and re-installed them.iw3mp.exe has stopped workingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hello guys I am currently having an issue with cod 4....I had a similar issue with mw3 ( iw5mp.exe has stopped working) and I switched back to mw1 because I was really upset and still same problem lol ! Please give me aPlease read!in Coders Lounge - Hello my name is Chris and I am sixteen years old.I like computers and computer technology.I have one more year of school and then my thoughts are on studying computer programming.As I have summer vacation I want to st
Showing the 5 most recent posts.