Posts by airbag
256 posts total, newest first.
Vengeancein Showroom - The sub-text is a little too small to read, but other than that, nice job.Request Your Sig Herein Help & Requests - [quote=Insomniac;2573992]@techial2 THATS STILL NOT A RENDER /facefloor
@airbag u got a big ass sig post here again if u still want me to make it
@n3m1s1s link dousnt work /boh1
btw everyone else ima be active in hePrestige Challengesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I have: flash, stun, last stand, blademaster, 1000kills with: predator, harrier, and pavelow.First sig attemptin Showroom - PSP is pretty much the same thing as PS, from what i've heard.
But can you guys give me some feedback instead of saying I should get PS (because I really can't afford it...and PSP was free with my laptop)?
[quote=InvaFirst sig attemptin Showroom - Well, I thought i'd take a stab at learning how to make signatures...so this is my first attempt at making one.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/uafpics/Other/Brinksig2.png?t=1282493154
Can you guys give me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.