First sig attempt

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
First sig attempt
Well, I thought i'd take a stab at learning how to make signatures...so this is my first attempt at making one.



Can you guys give me some advice: what to add/remove/change/etc...I wanna get good at doing sigs (oh and I use PaintShop pro).
Looks like you used, text, a stock, render, and a perspective cloning tool.

I think, I don't remember all of gimp's buttons.

OH YOU USE PS.

You should use like gimp or paint.net 'cuz they're free.
Paint Shop Pro isn't bad, but if you're starting to learn get PS cause everyone pretty much uses it.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Paint Shop Pro isn't bad, but if you're starting to learn get PS cause everyone pretty much uses it.
Lololol, I started with GIMP.

AND IM STILL USIN' IT.
PSP is pretty much the same thing as PS, from what i've heard.

But can you guys give me some feedback instead of saying I should get PS (because I really can't afford it...and PSP was free with my laptop)?


Quote Originally Posted by InvalidGFX View Post
Looks like you used, text, a stock, render, and a perspective cloning tool.

I think, I don't remember all of gimp's buttons.

OH YOU USE PS.

You should use like gimp or paint.net 'cuz they're free.

I actually rendered that guy myself...i'm fairly proud of that for my first attempt.
/ disney graffiti text.


other than that.

really simple

but gj for your first time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us