Posts by Bouji8888
39 posts total, newest first.
Shroom Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - Would any kind soul be able to provide me the Steam version of Terraria.exe? Might have a little something in the works.Spawnrate hackin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Sup3rNinj4z;13493389]You going to release your client? I was looking forward to seeing the competition. ;)[/QUOTE]
I lost all motivation for a while, since I lost all of my progress due to my HDD failing, and theSpawnrate hackin Terraria Hacks - It is not possible via multiplayer, since the server controls spawns and spawn rates. Any mobs spawned in client-side will only be visible to you, and will not drop anything.Crimson Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - I might bring my Shroom client back if you don't mind letting me use some of your work in it. I'll credit you for whatever I use, of course. Let me know if you'll allow this or not. Thanks.Shroom Client v1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - The trick is to not fully decompile the game. Use the program dnSpy to edit/add individual classes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.