Posts by pratansyah
12 posts total, newest first.
Be carefull when using hack (Banned risk)in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=dnestbank;7373831]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ljoqs8.jpg
Is it something like this? LOL! It's from my dummy account and take note, I haven't been using WPE pro for months now, so I guess this would come from the traiBe carefull when using hack (Banned risk)in Dragon Nest Discussions - I got info from my guild mate that some account got banned because using illegal program. I immediately checked my main account and thanks God it was not banned. After checking my main account, i went to check my secondaIs there a EXP hack?in Dragon Nest Discussions - --Deleted--Duplication Hack?in Dragon Nest Help - Well, if it's possible, what tools did you use? I'm not asking how to do it, i'm just simply asking what tools does it need to do thatHidden Potentials Cheats (copy or edit pots)in Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=angelakuma;7116154]well, its a gesture of mine!!
Anyways, i just wanna tell you, I saw someone with +14/+12 in DN SEA with same pots both her primary and secondary weapon. and also with her 2 rings having the s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.