Posts by sigma462
5 posts total, newest first.
Rustler v4in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This worked awesome!Arma2oa process is not running or has not been found...in DayZ Help & Requests - I'm not running an injector, I'm using the virtual studio maphack. It loads a map from a bitmap file and places all the player's positions and directions on it.
This is the map that the program outputs. I found it on thArma2oa process is not running or has not been found...in DayZ Help & Requests - This is a visual studio error, I've been renewing the offsets for every update but they have now made the process invisible. It's not visible in ollydbg or visual studio.
Any thoughts?
I tried permedit but it didn'DayZ Spawning Service ~ Items and Vehicles ~ Teleporting ~ Hits ~in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - His bypass was ready when none of the others were, very helpful and most importantly QUICK!
!DayZ Spawning Service [$1 USD]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Had a few hiccups, guy did us a solid and spawned us everything we needed, cheap fast and reliable.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.