Posts by deve48
12 posts total, newest first.
Writememory d3d9 hookin C++/C Programming - Well I am new to C++ and d3d9 hook , I have started with hans211 base to make somethink more clear foır me since its well coded.
I got the men working on my game without problem (exept the background doesnt chang[Help]Writing bytesin C++/C Programming - but I dont think that this is the right way , coz when I need to add other bytes on next address cant do it
my CE table is like this :
[ENABLE]
004ED42D:
jmp 004002f8
004ED42E:
nop
[DISABLE]
004ED42D:
dec [[Help]Writing bytesin C++/C Programming - I got it working thanks , I did this :
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
unsigned long Protection;
BYTE IWriteNoFunctions[ ] = {0x75, 0x55};
VirtualProtect((void*)0x004693FF, 2, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memc[Help]Writing bytesin C++/C Programming - [quote=whit;3439248]memcpy((LPVOID)[/quote]
I typed like this :
if( CH_Circle ) // UNLIM BAGG!
{
memcpy((LPVOID)0x4693FF, "0x75, 0x55", 2);
}
but game crashes when I turn that on . :(
[€DIT]
I dont no if thi[Help]Writing bytesin C++/C Programming - I am using a menu d3d from this site on this link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warrock-hack-source-code/155278-tutorial-c-warrock-d3d-hack-tutorial-5.html#post3115125
since the thread is older then 82 days I chou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.