Posts by scraprecon
272 posts total, newest first.
@Helpers :)in WarRock Hack Source Code - void Speed()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD3) &1)
{
*(float*)(Speed) = 200.0f;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2) &1)
{
*(float*)(Speed) = 300.0f;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1)
{
*(float*)(Speed) = 50Newest Dump and Old Dumpin WarRock Hack Source Code - Can someone give me the newest warrock dump and the dump from 11-18-2012 (i know its old) so I can find some addies. Havent messed with coding in a WHILEPlease Help My WrOnG Pls Tanks :)in WarRock Hack Source Code - This code is so messed up. Find a nomenu source on this site and examine it and try to understand how it works. C++ tutorials never hurt anyone eitherDump from 10-31-12in WarRock Hack Source Code - I know this is my 3rd thread but this is annoying. I need the dump from 10-31-12 when the addies were:
|#|******************************************************************************|#|
|#|**********************Dump from 10-31-12in WarRock Hack Source Code - I need the dump from 10-31-2012. I know I asked earlier for a different dump but I was mistaken and it was the wrong dump. I need the dump from 10-31-12 please, THANKYOU VERY MUCH :)
For your time:
#define ASM_Veh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.