Posts by Master Commander
12 posts total, newest first.
Trading Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Key For Black Ops 2 With Nuketown 2025in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=u.A.v.A;7157450]Master Commander
I can trade with you :)
Premium + limited edition[/QUOTE]
Ok. PM me and tell your skype on it so I can add youSELLING/TRADING SOME ACCOUNTSin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - You want unused Blackops 2 with Nuketown 2025 for 1. Assault (Kenrockwell) Level: 30?Trading Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Key For Black Ops 2 With Nuketown 2025in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Have you traded yet? I would really like to trade. I have unused Blackops 2 key with nuketown 2025 key.Battlefield 3 Key for Black ops 2 keyin Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=d3an26;7153209]Lol, no one gives a shit about your price. No matter where you got the game.[/QUOTE]
So what? No one gives a shit about this if I want to trade, so just keep your fucking mouth shut idiot.I sell my battlefield play4free ( 27-20-17-15)in Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - Steam account? I have used about 500€ on it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.