Posts by Fool
17 posts total, newest first.
HShieldChanger~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So,let me get this straight.
This .bat file is basically a file mover that uses that new bypass method (moving all .dll,HShieldupdate.exe,Update folder,& HShield.env to a different location) so that all you lazy arsI find useless somethingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think it's needed for login verification. Though what's useless is the GM Nexon MPGH advertisement...Wall hack for the public hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't think there's an actually possible wallhack that allows you to shoot through the walls,since I think maps are serversided."[GM] Nexon" advertising MPGH?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I still don't think this is a good addition. I mean,if it advertises MPGH hacks to THE WHOLE DAMN CA community,the game is gonna die because there will be too many hackers and either Nexon will ban them all or it'll hunti think i found a way to solve getting kickedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ehm...I dunno,I found this wierd method. Think it might work.
Remove the dlls in /HShield and /Update,but don't delete them. Do this when you're at the login screen. Then play (this disables Hshield,I think),and you won
Showing the 5 most recent posts.