Posts by mrkevio
15 posts total, newest first.
Tickets?!?!in Arctic Combat Help - Hi,
I currently have 24 tickets. If I will get one of the AF or RSA costumes from the 20 tickets reward, will I still have 24 tickets or I will have 14 left? Thanks.Only Europe and America?in Arctic Combat Help - You should I hope.BACKD00R - Simple Wall Hack - Working on 05/03/2013in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - OMG I LOVE YOU MATE LOL.
This is EXACTLY what I did want to have: the simplest AC Wallhack. No menu, nothing. Thanks again. Respect :)Gold Barsin Arctic Combat Help - I need one more and I will take the decision! XDGold Barsin Arctic Combat Help - I have got 89,100 Points in Gold Bars plus 37,474 Points.
165089165090
The question is:
What should I do with the Gold Bars?
1) Keep them. Get more and collect them until a rare item appears which you want to buy.
2) Se
Showing the 5 most recent posts.