Posts by qabriel
7 posts total, newest first.
Terraria 1.2.3.1 Sourcein Terraria Hacks - I've detected few bugs in your previous release(1.2.3), such as you can always craft the bunny cannon, it cost nothing to craft it. Also Chlorophyte armors' set bonus won't function as it should. Normally it shoots at anTerraria 1.2.2 Sourcein Terraria Hacks - Hey, thank you for your work. But I'm having a little trouble. If I run the game through the source code, and use the teleport, it crashes.
I do the same thing in Steam version, and it works perfectly. Any idea how to fTerraria 1.2.2 Source Codein Terraria Hacks - Hello everyone.
I recently spoke to MrBlueSL, who used to release the source code for Terraria routinely, and he told me that he will not be releasing any source code of Terraria, as he's starting modding Starbound.
Where location names items? And as well as open .XNB ?in Terraria Hacks - Well, I did something similiar early on. Here is a quote from Eikester, a member from Terrariaonline.com.
[QUOTE]You need Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and XNA 4.0 SDK
I use this tool for Sprite Fonts: SpriteFont 2
Open Halloween Update Sourcein Terraria Hacks - Thank you for all of your works. You're doing a great job.
But I'm getting tired of this updates. I've translate almost half of the code to my language, now I've to do it from beginning...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.