Posts by ikrizzy
10 posts total, newest first.
Working On An ESP Hack!in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - can you release the source bro?Box ESP and Trigger Bot (3/26/2014)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=coldsoup;9414649]I GOOFED UP sorry I am going to have to reupload a fixed version.
Just a minute everyone[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but it will take a year after the mods will approve it :'(
I donated $4 to your paypalBox ESP and Trigger Bot (3/26/2014)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks for the approval, checking it now!
--
Thanks you for the release, you are awesome mate.
Edit: checked it, the features is great, but there is one problem, the ESP works only on the 75% of the players, it shows oHow to use Ponzi Public 1.2 OPK, Boost kills/Headshots, How to run it, Rapid nadesin Soldier Front Hacks - 236 327 915
31kzj4
can u come pls? tnx[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!in Soldier Front Hacks - After injecting the CPU going to 100%
Showing the 5 most recent posts.