Posts by oobio
22 posts total, newest first.
.dll Helpin Combat Arms Help - [quote=whothef***istheking;2707522][/quote]
Did you even read what I said? I downloaded it and put it in my Combat Arms folder and my system32 folder already, but it didn't work..dll Helpin Combat Arms Help - I know that I'm probably not supposed to post these threads when there is already a .dll thread, but I'm having a little trouble with the msvcr100.dll error. I downloaded the file and put it in my system32 along with my Help with injector/hack problemsin Combat Arms Help - [quote=sev004;1353703]What OS you using?[/quote]
I already posted this in the thread, but it's Vista 32 bit, the exact same as yours.Help with injector/hack problemsin Combat Arms Help - [quote=sev004;1351364]Umm. Imma test it for you see if i have same problem brb.
Edit;
Results;
OS=Vista 32bit x86 SP2 works perfect
Try with this injector (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/100731-pixinjectHelp with injector/hack problemsin Combat Arms Help - [quote=yellowblob4;1350142]Turn off antivirus. :O[/quote]
I disabled Norton Antivirus (2010) and tried again. The same thing happened. Thanks for the help though.
Anyone else have any suggestions? :dead:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.