Posts by PHi11Y
13 posts total, newest first.
Marien Hack |special edition|in WarRock - International Hacks - ohh, I wanna see this :] ain't played warrock in like a week :eek:Warrock Public - =o - 022507in WarRock - International Hacks - I'm still considering buying VIP. But this'll do fine for now :]send unlimited grenades one blow ?in WarRock - International Hacks - I think he's talking about the One-Position-Kill thing.. I was in three games before and saw people using it every time. Made me laugh the first and second times, 'cause I was on the winning team. Last time was pretty inPossible 'Ghetto' Wallhack?in WarRock - International Hacks - Ohh, sorry for the crappy thread then.
Was just wondering that if his water's texture disappeared so much (compare this (http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/13/128191/images/warrock/bad3.jpg) and this (http://www.filePossible 'Ghetto' Wallhack?in WarRock - International Hacks - Ohh, sorry for the crappy thread then.
Was just wondering that if his water's texture disappeared so much (compare this (http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/13/128191/images/warrock/bad3.jpg) and this (http://www.file
Showing the 5 most recent posts.