Posts by MortalShadow
8 posts total, newest first.
CrazyClient v9.2: Literally nothing [X13.1]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to add nearest to cursor aim mode for Ability Auto Aim ? Thanks.Hacker looking for group.in Rust Discussions & Help - Just got some dank hacks and got spare steam accounts. looking for a grouup to roll and destroy with. Currently playing on Horizon, can sswitch servers if need be.Where to learn C#in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;12012773]You need C# knowledge to make KRelay plugins, but you also need to read the documentations.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I read them but didn't really understand anything. So I figured I have to learn C# first. Where to learn C#in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;12012754]Amount of lines don't matter[/QUOTE]
My point is that my knowledge of programming comes frrom some High School Computing lessons. I'm gonna go look at the MS academy videos atm.Where to learn C#in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;12012640]If you know how to code VB well, you can just use online tools such as to convert VB to C#.
As for any good places to learn C#, probably youtube, I wouldn't search for "How to learn C#" tho, b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.