Posts by loeis
45 posts total, newest first.
commas are fuckin awesomein Spammers Corner - ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘&Multihack for PS3in Playstation Hacking - What game? Are you sure they are really hacking? I play a lot online (actually it's the only thing I do) and my problem is that I have a really slow connection so they see me much faster.PS3 MW3 Vault modsin Playstation Hacking - just send him a friend request on psn, I have it and it works. there is even a weird custom private match thing.Hidden Paint Job?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - metalic black + red looks coolCan't install Update 1.06 (beach DLC)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - no, my ps is not jailbroken. I downloaded it and it actually worked but now it says that the GTA 5 cloud service things are offline. I can play every ~10 times I try, so it takes around 20 minutes to play online.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.