Posts by 4fk
22 posts total, newest first.
Some MW2 Offsetsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - How can I find the Offsets?
Is there any tutorial here?
I tried some stuff, but I just know how to force host and the other stuff wont work, cause every value is dynamicCounter-Strike: Source Wallhack and Aimbot! Forever Undetctable!in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=geneman50;5018020]
Thanks to me, I have made an installer that automatically installs the materials to your Counter-Strike directory, along with the aimbot, auto config for the aimbot, and hack launcher made by yProgramm for commandsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Anyone here?MW3 SP/Survival/Spec Ops Hack-1.9.461-Aimbot/ESP/One Hit Kill/what-notin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Awesome work dude.
What is the dvar for r_fullbright?Programm for commandsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=AuT03x3C;10006355]I will try to code it when I am at home :).[/QUOTE]
Thx dude :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.