Posts by justbeyourself
13 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Payment problemin Counter-Strike 2 Help - admin, I'm done with this. /closeCS:GO Payment problemin Counter-Strike 2 Help - guess nobody can help me...CS:GO Payment problemin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=Normen's Sheep;10886458]
Is this in the steam app or in a web browser?[/QUOTE]
It's happening in both steam app and browser.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=BoosterNait;10886602]Tell your brother to stop buying froCS:GO Payment problemin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello, I'm writing again. I want to gift a CS:GO copy to my new account, but when I go to the payment page ( I'm paying trough Steam Wallet ) it says that I need to pay 3 euros more. The game in my country is 10,99, exacCounter Strike multiple accounts problemin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Ok, thank you so much mate. Best wishes and have a nice day!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.