Posts by heatz v
37 posts total, newest first.
Apologiesin CrossFire Discussions - Couldnt remember ur name, that thread was deleted.Apologiesin CrossFire Discussions - If you dont care why are you posting?
And its not an excuse, I should not have flamed like that. Period.
Please get off my thread, thanks. Ninja MafiaApologiesin CrossFire Discussions - Understandable BlakeApologiesin CrossFire Discussions - I am sorry to everyone that i have been raging/flaming
I have been taking this new anti depressant and it gives me headaches and really bad bursts of anger..
this isnt meant to be a sob story, just letting you all know tRecently bought ap (Need help!)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Thats me... This is my alt, i just got a 2 day ban for "Disrespecting staff"
Anyways.. This is rediculous its been like over a day im pissed the fuck off.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.