Posts by lolmanone
9 posts total, newest first.
TextBox Packet Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Yeah, I figured that out but thanks for the help anyway!:)TextBox Packet Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Here's a screenie
imgur(dot)com/HXG5Xd7TextBox Packet Errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I just switched over to the Doomed Realms Source, and I can connect to the server just fine, but my buddies can't connect. In the cmd, it says they're connecting to the nexus, but then it says something about Error sendiGhost Ship?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Just curious if anyone has the Ghost Ships behavior. If so could I have it as well?Odd character bugin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - It's not saying anything in the console, and yes, I did set it up with the right structure.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.