Posts by Manevolent
46 posts total, newest first.
Eggcrack=bullshit?in Minecraft Help - EggCrack 1.8 and 2.0 run a single thread for each account in your list. I've received suggestions to change this functionality to increase performance before, which is why EggCrack 1.8 will launch multiple when only a siegg crack / crackerin Minecraft Help - As everyone has already stated, your password list is too long. I'm also hearing that Mojang is straight up banning proxies instead of rate-limiting them now, so I would recommend some lesser-known proxy lists. Most peopEggcrack helpin Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=maskdgamr;11398313]don't think I did it right but it says unable to access jar file Eggcrack.jar Edit: when I watch or read on how people use theirs they extract the zip or compressed file and Eggcrack becomes an Eggcrack helpin Minecraft Help - Can you run the cracker through the console? That may offer you a stacktrace which I can use to debug the problem.
To do this,
1. Open a command prompt
2. Move to the directory where your EggCrack JAR is ("cd C:\Users\[Official] Egg.Crack 1.8 - Powerful and easy Minecraft alt cracking!in Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=FuzionZz;11048238]It seems to be working but goes very very slow. Please help manevolent[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=roflroflrolroflroflrofl;11046429]Build #4 checks proxies really fast until it's like 90% done. After that it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.