Posts by zeGhost
9 posts total, newest first.
So I have this awesome account and want to trade a unused guardian class code for aqwin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - GUYS THAT'S MY ACCOUNT!!!
SOME GUY HACKED IT I DON'T KNOW WHO ...
DEVILSCORNER GAVE THAT TO ME !!!!
PLEASE I NEED IT BACK!
I worked hard for that and it got hacked!Aqw removed ESC buttonin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I wonder what key is the next O.oLegion Paladin Class (Worth $100)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - i like turtle's...
don't waste money guy's...
rather waste my money on food :D :D :DShamanin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Think its the same .....
i saw something that if you reach rank 10 at evo. shaman you get super stronk....Class Discussion (Your Opinions)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - For me its Chunin For Farm And Artifact Hunter For PvPs/Boss Fight's
You can farm with Artifact hunter as well but it will take too long cuz of the skills is single target ....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.