Posts by Pinguboy
12 posts total, newest first.
New Addresses :)in WarRock - International Hacks - hehe this is awesome.. thanks man!Walk through wall in velrufin WarRock - International Hacks - Lol, no probs.
I'll help if i can.
I haven't done it myself lol xD
PinguWalk through wall in velrufin WarRock - International Hacks - See, it's me...
I would kinda help you here?
But in my last post you called me a choob-noob? (Help with UCE adresses)
Yes maybe I am but you can't even fucking change a map by yourself?
Look who's talking...
Maybe yTrainer comepitionin WarRock - International Hacks - Oh ok, i want to win this competition.
here's the link to download my pro trainer...
http://www.filehosting.com/LOLYOUFUCKINGNOOB.exe
There you go!
Have fun!
...
LOL
bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo boHelp With UCE Adresses...in WarRock - International Hacks - OH HEY THERE, Didn't see you there.
Well, I was gonna ask you guys ehre at MPGH about some adress findings!
When you say...
Scan this, scan again, find pointer...
... To me you're sayin;
Blah,Bluerhg,Oh shit i've ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.