Posts by chibizs2
19 posts total, newest first.
Ooops. It happened again. (2 factor issues)in Account Recovery & Support - Oopsy lol. Also didn't receive a notification, normally I get an email. Anyhow it's ChibizsOoops. It happened again. (2 factor issues)in Account Recovery & Support - Let me start this off by saying sorry. I know I already asked for 2 factor to be removed once when I forgot to write it down. This time I actually screenshotted it so I wouldn't have to ask again but my phone is complete1% drops plzin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=ImThrowingMyLifeAway;12389600]Did you seriously ignore the post?[/QUOTE]
I legit searched (1% drop rate) and it came with a pretty good list. I read the post however MPGH isnt a service like you said and he obvioAQW Potion Hackin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Then pop it when you load in? Like when you actually just load in and you see them?Tips for my new laptop?in General - The only thing I dont like is the touch screen. More expensive to replace in the long term. Other than that the computer seems to be put together pretty well.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.