Posts by Fimen
4 posts total, newest first.
GTA 5 💰Stealth Cash💰 Recoveries▐⚡ INSTANT SERVICE▐ Bunker Unlocks▐300+ Vouches ✔️in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - This guy and I didn't really get along very well, but he got the job done twice. Yup, twice. I gave him everything he needed and he got it done and you can't complain about that.<<<<-Hack->>>>in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - ok guys plans have changed. I am getting to be pretty busy and am no expert coder so don't come to me asking stuff, and secondly please refrain from using my skype to bug me. Thank you.<<<<-Hack->>>>in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - I shall be making a hack for this game with aimbot all guns auto things like that, but I doubt I will release it, if you want to know more or help out msg me on skype Fimen The Wanderer.Information On Hack Status! Coders needed!in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=I Am Brown;9633776]I have learned how to force directx 9 into heroes & generals
Normally it is in DX11 which most hacks do not do well. Although DX9 is great for hacking.
What I found was if you go to your Heroe
Showing the 4 most recent posts.