Posts by xentec
20 posts total, newest first.
The Hunter: Primalin Hack Requests - * b u m p *The Road to Detectionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - That looks to me like something usefull to hack money without getting detected. I am only concerned if it is possible to go online if your game is outdated.The Hunter: Primalin Hack Requests - Hi mates,
as far as I know there has already been one request to this topic, but I thought it might help if I mention this game again since noone so far has made and real (or trustworthy) attempts to create something foRanks + cash rollbackin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=iNatural;10467760]found that i got my stats reset in social club[/QUOTE]
May I ask you something? Were your global-XP and your level-XP the same or did you modify the level-XP only for example with CE? I wonder iRanks + cash rollbackin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - There have been quite many discussions about this so far, but most informations and apparently even the support told us that we are going to keep everything.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.