Posts by Silly S
18 posts total, newest first.
Simple beginner MC drawing :Pin Art & Graphic Design - I have sat on my PC last night for 3 hours, seemed bored, so I decided to hop on PAINT net and do some stuff, I based off this image..
http://i.imgur.com/H52ZOP9.png
http://i.imgur.com/FAW8iUm.png
What do you guys th[Help] Pheonix Realm Client Helpin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=DylanGM;10084496]Basic BS just to inform you (Skippable):
I am using the New Phoenix Source (1.9.2) (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=830485)
ProHackBot999
But I got the client from PhoWould you guys like this kind of server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Fox10;10081775]Lol, skype me for every prod xml it's not from the 1 from kierons post, it even has the projectiles.
Skype - pserverlink[/QUOTE]
... There will be no prod items nor enemies.. At least there wasn'tClub's Source world converter isn't working?!?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=glame34;10080193]271177
The first one is using my custom map testmap.wmap the wserver wont start.
271178
On the second one I replaced it with an existing map that came with the source (snakepit.wmap) and it works Would you guys like this kind of server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=lpmcgee12;10080053]Whoa, amazing idea. Others have tried but never gone this far. I fully support you and hope you can someday release it to the community. I hope you stay motivited on working. And once agian, ama
Showing the 5 most recent posts.