Posts by DarkVap0rz
16 posts total, newest first.
Arma 2 OAin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=StillIntoxicated;10121352]Your key is banned, buy a new version of Arma 2 and don't forget to make a new steam account.
The answer to your question is no there's no free way to play with your friend again.
HELP MEin General Hacking - I would suggest the free version of jRAT, DarkComet, or Crimson RAT if you don't want to spend any money.DayZ SA Offsets 0.52in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - darkwrath505 Just wondering if maybe you could give me your Skype? I have a few questions i'd like to ask you, they are non-related to DayZ.lag switch / rate hack?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Maybe you could make something like a autoexec.cfg file? I remember in GMOD you could do this, but you would need a bypass to force sv_cheats 1 which will be a issue...Lobby Of Legit Cheatersin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I am going to laugh if the OP is super good at the game, and he is going to let all the hackers in his team boost him haha.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.